Returns and Exchanges
At RememberTheFilter.com, we want to make you happy. That’s why we work hard to ensure you’re always 100% completely satisfied with your purchase so you never have to return it. However, in the unlikely event you need to, we’re ready to make it right!
- Please keep in mind that because some of our filters are custom made, we cannot offer a refund or exchange (remake) unless a product is defective.
- If there is a defect in material or workmanship, something doesn’t work properly, or your filter(s) is made in the wrong size and doesn’t fit due to an error made at our production facility, you can return it and we will replace or repair the same product in the same size you ordered at no cost to you for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- We also offer free remakes on “oops!” orders where customers have made an error in measuring their filters. Please review our Filter Fit Guarantee for more details.
Should you want to return filters for any other reason (say, you don’t like the MERV rating, you need a different style, etc.), you can request a remake of the same same size you originally ordered at the same price you paid (including any discounts), plus an additional 10% off.
No Exchange - Refund Only
If you would like to return the filters ordered but choose to not do an exchange for a different model and/or size please contact us for an RMA.
- Once the RMA is approved you will be given the option to return the filters using a carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS) of your choice or we can provide a pre-paid FedEx return label that will be deducted from your refund.
- If we provide the return label it will be at our lower negotiated shipping costs, not the higher published rates.
- Return shipping rates vary based on weight and dimensions of the box.
- Custom and Exact cut filters are considered special order and are not eligible for a refund - however you can utilize our filter fit guarantee to get the correct size.
How to Avoid Measuring Mistakes
We all make mistakes. That’s why we give you the tools you need to help avoid common measuring errors. Filter size specifications and step-by-step directions on how to measure your filters are available on RememberTheFilter.com, or take a look at our how to measure your filter page or videos.
And don’t worry. If you do have an “oops!” moment and need to return your filters due to a measuring mishap, our Filter Guarantee Team is here for you! Just send us a photo showing how it doesn't fit, along with your corrected measurements, and we’ll remake your product for free!
- Be sure you have measured your existing filter before placing an order, some manufacturers undercut filters so you should never base it off the label.
- Exact/custom filters are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Manufacturing tolerances of plus 0, minus 1/8" will be observed on overall width and length of custom/exact filters.
- Pictures are used as a reference, sizes will vary.
- Filters larger than 25x30x1 are considered a double filter where there is additional strength down the middle of the filter.
- It's our policy to list the smallest dimension first on custom/exact filters. When the filters arrive the label will be displayed as such, this will not impact compatibility - it's just a matter of how you hold the filter.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
HEPA Filter Exclusion
Commercial HEPA filters that are made to spec and quoted are not eligible for return.
Returns Made Easy
To request a remake if needed, or if you have any questions about returning filters, we are ready to help! Send a quick email.